We assist government evaluation committees to assess tenders (and other submissions) and develop evaluation reports that meet government procurement requirements. We’ve been doing this since 2007 with most Tasmanian Government agencies.
We’ve worked with the Department of State Growth to write the Tendering Handbook (2017) and Business Grant Writing Handbook (2018) and have delivered workshops state-wide to help businesses understand government procurement processes.
We regularly assist tender evaluation (and other funding evaluation) committees by:
- attending committee meetings and noting the findings
- attending pre-tender briefings and taking minutes
- developing evaluation reports compliant with government’s procurement framework.
For evaluation committees that need more assistance, we can:
- review tender documentation prior to release including:
- – evaluation criteria and specifications
- – evaluation processes (including evaluation and probity plans)
- – response schedules
- provide advice on how to work with evaluation committees
- coach committee chairpersons to run an effective process.
Working with us means you get:
- proven expertise and a hassle-free process for procurement managers
- quality reports compliant with government procurement requirements
- efficient delivery of a completed draft report for the committee’s review
- reduced interruption to core business
- speedier sign-off of reports.
We have professional indemnity and public liability insurance and our consultants sign confidentiality agreements with us.